Join us for November's monthly FHBA meeting with President/CEO of the Grand Rapids Symphony, Peter Perez.
YMCA - Mary Free Bed
5500 Burton St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Light breakfast sponsored by VantagePointe Financial Group Financial Advisor, Lu Paletta. Breakfast is at 7:30 am and meeting begins at 8 am.
Join us for October's monthly FHBA meeting at the Wisner Center. This month, we will be doing a Speed Networking event. Bring your business cards, and share with others what you do, and learn how we can help each other.
Breakfast sponsored by Samaritas Senior Living. Breakfast begins at 7:30 followed by Speed Networking from 8-9 am.
2870 Jack Smith Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Come join us for September's monthly meeting with Diana Sieger. Diana R. Sieger is the President of the Grand Rapids Community Foundation, a position she has held for more than 30 years. Under her leadership, the assets have grown from $35M to $350M. She is an effective community, statewide and national leader in community problem solving, policy development and advocacy, and around a variety of philanthropic issues.
Some of her professional and community activities include:
- Board of the Office of Foundation Liaison, Governor’s Office
- KConnect, Board of Directors
- Kent School Services Network, Board of Directors
- Board, Grand Rapids Downtown Development Authority
- Board and Executive Committee of the Kent County Family and Children’s Coordinating Council
- Council on Foundations, Board of Directors and Executive Committee – served from 2010 to 2016
- Council of Michigan Foundations, Past Board Chair
- Numerous committees and projects with the City of Grand Rapids, County of Kent, State of Michigan and across the country
In her career that has spanned more than 44 years, Diana has been honored for her breadth of leadership and depth of expertise in the Grand Rapids community and beyond. She has two honorary degrees – Doctor of Humane Letters from Aquinas College and Grand Valley State University. Some other honors include: 2014 Athena Award from the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, has been named one of the “50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan” six times by the Grand Rapids Business Journal and in 2016, she was named one of Crain’s Detroit 100 Most Influential Women in Michigan. Most recently, she received the Twilight Shining Star award from Senior Neighbors.
She earned a Masters of Social Work degree from Western Michigan University with a concentration on Policy, Planning, and Administration and has continued with Executive Education courses at Stanford University and Harvard University.
Location: YMCA Mary Free Bed
Meeting and Breakfast Sponsored by Manna Cafe, March of Dimes, and FHBA.